District School Psychologists are student services team leaders in the buildings they serve. School Psychologists provide specialized skills in the areas of student learning, behavioral intervention, consultation, and assessment. These individuals serve as data coaches for the buildings and analyze student performance data to aid in instructional and intervention-based decisions. The school psychologists facilitate the problem solving process.
- Sarah Nolan– Prairie View Grade School & Lily Lake Grade School
- Amanda Schmidt – Howard B. Thomas Grade School & Early Childhood
- John Knewitz – Central Middle School
- Elizabeth Klapproth – Central High School
- Angela Dugger – Country Trails Elementary School
- Purvi Parikh – Prairie Knolls Middle School