District School Psychologists are student services team leaders in the buildings they serve. School Psychologists provide specialized skills in the areas of student learning, behavioral intervention, consultation, and assessment. These individuals serve as data coaches for the buildings and analyze student performance data to aid in instructional and intervention-based decisions. The school psychologists facilitate the problem solving process.
- Sarah Nolan – Lily Lake Grade School
- Amanda Schmidt – Howard B. Thomas Grade School
- Michelle Orchard – Prairie View Grade School
- Elizabeth Covington – Central High School
- Purvi Parikh – Country Trails Elementary School
- Eden Yurgil – Prairie Knolls Middle School
- Theresa Slavik – Central Middle School