District School Psychologists are student services team leaders in the buildings they serve. School Psychologists provide specialized skills in the areas of student learning, behavioral intervention, consultation, and assessment. These individuals serve as data coaches for the buildings and analyze student performance data to aid in instructional and intervention-based decisions. The school psychologists facilitate the problem solving process.
- Anne King – Prairie View Grade School
- Amanda Schmidt – Howard B. Thomas Grade School & Early Childhood
- Sarah Nolan – Central Middle School & Lily Lake Grade School
- Elizabeth Klapproth – Central High School
- Jennifer Campbell – Country Trails Elementary School
- Deanna Hinckley – Prairie Knolls Middle School