Welcome to the 2021-2022 School Year!
Central 301 Food Services is excited to welcome all students back on August 11, 2021.
New this year is MySchoolApps.com. Parents/Guardians will be able to complete a Free/Reduced Lunch Application online. To locate the application, click on “Lunch Information in the blue box at the right of this page. Paper applications are not available.
To provide the safest, contactless method of payments, we will not be accepting cash/checks in our serving lines or sending lunch payments to school with students. All payments must be made through MySchoolBucks.com.
Each day, Food Service Employees work hard to offer all students a nutritious lunch. Food Service’s goal is to support students’ academic success by serving nutritious food in a positive and encouraging environment.
All Central 301 Schools offer a USDA Reimbursable Value Meal of the Day. This meal consists of 5 meal components:
- Milk Choices – ½ pint
- White Milk – Low Fat or Fat Free
- Chocolate – Fat Free
- Soy Milk or Water – Available only with an approved Physician’s Statement (See form in Lunch Information)
- Vegetables Choices: Every week a variety of fresh, frozen or canned vegetables are offered from five (5) groups; dark green/leafy, red/orange, beans/lentils, starchy and other vegetables.
- Fruits: A variety of fresh, frozen and canned fruits in their own juice are offered each week; as well as 100% Vegetable/Fruit Juices
- Grains & Breads: All servings of grains, pastas & bread items are made from at least 51% whole grains.
- Meat/Meat Alternate (Protein Items): Each week a variety of protein items are offered (beef, chicken, turkey) and non-meat items such as cheese, refried beans or hummus.
The Food Service Department urges parents/guardians to keep their student’s lunch accounts paid up to date. Notifications of the negative lunch account balances have been sent via email weekly to the parents/guardians email address, via U.S. Mail to the home address and letters have been sent home with the students weekly during the school year.
If you have a negative balance, we ask that you pay the amount owed as soon as possible. To pay the negative balance, you must use the online payment system at www.myschoolbucks.com to add funds at any time. All unpaid negative balances have been rolled over to the 2021 – 2022 School Year.
If you have any questions, please contact the Food Service Department @ 847-464-6043 ext. 8110 or email: email@example.com