2022-2023 New Student Registration
New student registration for the 2022-2023 school year began on Friday, March 4. In order to register a new student, families must complete a Certificate of Residence (22-23) form to prove residency. (Haga clic aquí para el formulario en español.) Documentation is required to demonstrate that the family is living (not just owns property) within 301 boundaries. Specific documentation will depend on the situation:
- If you own your home, you must submit proof of home ownership (tax bill, mortgage document, or closing statement) as well as three bills or other acceptable items that include your name and home address.
- If you rent your home, you must submit a copy of your current signed and dated lease as well as three bills or other acceptable items that include your name and home address. You must also provide proof of two months rent payment (checks cancelled from the bank or your bank statement). Families who rent are required to prove residency on an annual basis.
Please note: The district has the authority to conduct a home visit and/or require additional documentation to verify residency.
In addition to residency documentation, parents/guardians of new students entering the district will need to provide the following documents to the office(s) of the school(s) the student(s) will attend:
- New Student Intake Form (Español)
- Data Collection Form (Español)
- New Student Health Questionnaire (Español)
- Authorization for Release of Student Records (Español)
- Birth Certificate
Registration paperwork should be submitted to your school office. Once all required documentation has been received and residency has been verified, the office staff will enter the student’s information into Skyward, our student management system. Parents will then be notified that they are able to go online to complete the online registration process.
If you have additional questions about or need help with online registration or residency, you can email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact your school office.
Please visit the Health Services page on the district website for information regarding health requirements for new students.