Psychological Evaluation Resources – This is a list of providers if your student needs a crisis evaluation to determine best level of social/emotional care

Community ResourcesThis is a list of outside agencies and offices if your student or family is in need of outside counseling support 

Kane County Behavioral Health Council – The Kane County Mental Health Council provides many resources including training, news, events and finding services for students and families. You can view the brochure here, or visit their website for more information and crisis hotline phone numbers.

Behavioral Health Resource Call Center – Dedicated professionals are available Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m.  11:30 p.m. to direct callers to available community resources. Call 844-569-5200 for assistance.

Recommended Books for Parents – This website offers a list of books that support parents in areas such as positive discipline and communicating with their children.

Call4Calm – The Illinois Department of Human Services has launched a support line called Call4Calm that is reachable via text. Individuals who want to speak with a mental health professional can text the word “TALK” or “HABLAR” (for Spanish speakers) to 552-020. Within 24 hours, that individual will receive a call from a mental health professional employed by a local community health center. People can also text other terms, like “unemployment” or “food” or “shelter” to the same number to receive information on how to navigate and access supports and services. Call4Calm is free, and individuals who use it can remain anonymous. 

Designed & developed by MorningStar Media Group, Ltd
MorningStar Media Group Logo