The Central 301 Foundation invites all Central families and staff to a back to school event at Central High School on Saturday, August 14th from noon to 4:00. There will be food trucks, ice cream, a DJ, petting zoo, and more. Click here for more details.
The Foundation has assisted us by supporting innovative programs and opportunities for all District 301 students. To date, they have spent over $250,000 for programs such as:
- $50,000 in grants to support student/teacher initiatives
- 18 college scholarships for deserving students of the district ($17,000 total)
- $30,000 to “The Richard Perry Project” to support district-wide technology initiatives
- Established a “principal’s fund” to help students in need within the district
- $20,000 for two professional development training centers
- $45,000 to support INCubator, MobileMaker and Veterinary facility projects
We hope to see you there!