The Central 301 Early Childhood Blended Program will be offered again at Howard B. Thomas Grade School, Prairie View Grade School, and Country Trails Elementary School. Lily Lake students attend the program at Howard B. Thomas.
The process for securing a tuition spot in the Early Childhood Blended Program will be changing this year. To secure a tuition spot, families must complete the following steps:
- Submit a request for a tuition spot via the links below.
- Howard B. Thomas Grade School/Lily Lake Grade School
- Country Trails Elementary School
- Prairie View Grade School
- You will be notified by Michelle Vaughn or Nicki Coulter to move onto step 2.
- Complete the new student or returning student registration at your serving school.
- Submit the $250 deposit (applied to the first month’s tuition fee and non-refundable).
- Pay $60 registration fee.
Securing a tuition spot is on a first come, first served basis and once the allotted spots are filled, a waitlist system will be implemented by building. In order to secure a tuition spot, all steps must be completed within 3 weeks. If the steps are not completed, the family will lose that spot and the next person on the waitlist will be notified.
Visit https://central301.net/early-childhood/ for more information about our Early Childhood programs.