Effective September 5th – June 1st, the Late Academic Bus will continue transporting CHS students who stay late for academic purposes with a departure time of 4:00 p.m. in the CHS bus loop, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays. This service will also be available to CMS departing at 4:05 p.m. behind CMS by the Comet doors and PKMS departing at 4:25 p.m. from the PKMS main front doors. These routes run approximately 1 hour and are based off of a weekly roster. Students will sign up on their own via the links below. Students MUST sign up to use this bus between Thursday at 4 p.m. through Tuesday at 10:00 a.m, Tuesday at 4:00 p.m. to Wednesday at 10:00 a.m., and Wednesday from 4:00 p.m. to Thursday at 10:00 a.m. This bus will NOT run on Early Release or Half Days.
Please note: Students residing within walking boundaries of PKMS will not qualify for the late academic bus.
Late academic bus rules:
- It is the student’s responsibility to sign up on the link each week if they need the Late Academic bus.
- They must sign up by 10 a.m. on the day they need transportation.
- The link is open Thursday from 4 p.m. to Tuesday at 10 a.m., Tuesday from 4 p.m. to Wednesday at 10 a.m., and Wednesday from 4 p.m. to Thursday at 10 a.m.
- There will be no late add-ons after 10 a.m.
- CHS students will be picked up at 4 p.m. at door #4, CMS students will be picked up at 4:05 P.M. at the Comet door, and PKMS students will be picked up at 4:25 p.m. at the main front door.
- If a student attempts to ride the bus without signing up a verbal warning will be given to them.
- They are allowed 2 verbal warnings.
- On the third warning, the parents will get an email informing them that their student will be suspended from riding for 1 day. Parents will have to provide transportation.
- On the fourth warning, the student will be suspended from riding the bus for 1 week.