Effective , the Late Academic Bus will continue transporting CHS students who stay late for academic purposes with a departure time of 4:25 p.m. in the CHS bus loop, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays. This service will also be available to CMS departing at 4:30 p.m. behind CMS by the Comet doors and PKMS departing at 4:30 p.m. from the PKMS main front doors. These routes run approximately 1 hour and are based off of a weekly roster. Students will sign up on their own CHROMEBOOKS via the links below, parents will not have access to the links. Students MUST sign up to use this bus between Thursday at 3 p.m. through Tuesday at 10:00 a.m, Tuesday at 4:00 p.m. to Wednesday at 10:00 a.m., and Wednesday from 4:00 p.m. to Thursday at 10:00 a.m. This bus will NOT run on Early Release or Half Days.
- PKMS – https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdlCvPk25e1dTtNCKQ0zNPGC9kHnmX_fRoJm_NIBKFZ3CQc0g/viewform?usp=pp_url
- CMS – https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfJ36AVRFQbfobCyNNAbFWxdz3CbDiVyMyblV2V3bCpSCy_Dg/viewform?usp=pp_url
- CHS – https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeGNo1NXrrs4Xy9FbgpXJ9UsN0S1zXqwuOZAQs8I0D_iSgtXA/viewform?usp=pp_url
- Please note: Students residing within walking boundaries of PKMS will not qualify for the late academic bus.
Late academic bus rules:
- It is the student’s responsibility to sign up on the link each week if they need the Late Academic bus.
- They must sign up by 10 a.m. on the day they need transportation.
- The link is open Thursday from 3 p.m. to Tuesday at 10 a.m., Tuesday from 4 p.m. to Wednesday at 10 a.m., and Wednesday from 4 p.m. to Thursday at 10 a.m.
- There will be no late add-ons after 10 a.m.
- CHS students will be picked up at 4:25 p.m. at door #4, CMS students will be picked up at 4:30 P.M. at the Comet door, and PKMS students will be picked up at 4:30 p.m. at the main front door.
- If a student attempts to ride the bus without signing up a verbal warning will be given to them.
- They are allowed 2 verbal warnings.
- On the third warning, the parents will get an email informing them that their student will be suspended from riding for 1 day. Parents will have to provide transportation.
- On the fourth warning, the student will be suspended from riding the bus for 1 week.