Central 301 is always looking for qualified substitute teachers, paraprofessionals, secretaries, and nurses.

How to Apply

Please click the appropriate link below to be directed to the online application site.

Candidates MUST notify Taylor Ruiz, Human Resources Generalist, to notify him that an application has been submitted. You may call Taylor at 847-464-6005 or email at taylor.ruiz@central301.net.

Proper Licensure is Required

Substitute teachers must have a Substitute Teaching License or a Professional Educator License. Substitute paraprofessionals must have an Educator License with Stipulations Paraprofessional Endorsement. Substitute nurses must have a current registered nurse license issued by the state of Illinois. Click the links below for assistance in getting a substitute license: