Welcome to Health Services
The Nursing Department of Central CUSD 301 provides nursing services that promote students’ ability to learn. Our mission is to:
- assist students in learning how to take care of their health
- promote a safe school environment
- facilitate good control of students’ health so each is ready to learn.
School Nurses provided health services to both general education and special education students. School Nurses are specially trained to deal with health issues that may be educationally relevant. This group frequently sends out important notices to parents regarding requirements for health physicals, immunizations, and dental examinations.
For information on student health requirements or to download forms, select Health Requirements from the menu on the right.
Click on the staff member’s name to access their e-mail.
- Central High School: Melissa Baumgartner, RN
- Central Middle School: Jane Lullo, RN, BSN, PEL-CSN (Lead Nurse)
- Prairie Knolls Middle School: Tracy Grote, RN
- Country Trails Elementary School: Sue Dossey, RN
- Howard B. Thomas Grade School: Patricia Cox, RN, BSN
- Lily Lake Grade School: Bridget Meltesen, RN, BSN, MPH
- Prairie View Grade School: Michelle Zimmerman, RN, BSN